Sunday, May 04, 2008

I've got the munchies...

So I find myself sitting here... midnight on sunday.. goofing off on the net, uploading some new pictures to an album.. (previous post-go check it out now)..and Ive bought some new juice at Ramstein's Commisary, 100% Vit. C... Anyhow... way YUM!....... www.veryfine.com And so, Ive been on this Goldfish kick... you know..the baked lil crackers.. with smiley faces on them? Yeah.. those. (http://www.pfgoldfish.com/default.aspx) Pepperidge Farm.. man..I mean Ive never wanted to go to Connecticut for any reason whatso ever.. but I swear.. if thats where this 'farm' is.. shoooot... I wanna go! I dont care what flavor of these things you buy... you sit them down in front of me.. especially when Im "surfing the net" I can totally eat a whole package. Thank god they are half way decent for ya. 5g Total fat, 1g Sat. fat, ZERO Trans, 1.5g polyunsat., 2.5 mono, 170mg sodium and like flippin 4g of protein! I KNOW... pretty good! haha.. and thats from the 30% less sodium cheddar crackers. I like the parmesan and the regular ones, but why buy those.. when u can get the lesser sodium!?? DUH! Any how.. funny blog... I just wanted everyone to know... you want me to do something for you, buy me Goldfishies... and again.. the crackers.. not the swimming kind.. Ill come home one day and have like 10 dead fish in plastic bags, that have been sittin out in the sun, on my porch with lil sticky notes on them...


Anywhos.. i love pepperidge farm goldfish! woot!



out suckas! ~LBsquared

1 comment:

ashley said...

man I LIVED on those during classes! Esp. the night classes. I ALWAYS had a bag with me. I agree that the original or the parmesan are the BEST. Why do they only make the cheddar in the bigger bags & boxes?!?!?