Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cowtown Pictures Made

Well yesterday me and Mike went to the Stockyards in Ft. Worth, and Had some "engagement-type" photos made. Since we are all doing this backwards.. after being married for 2 years now.. and we have never had pictures made, we thought it would be nice to do some casual pictures, and of course capture the moment. It was so fun. The girl who took the photos, she use to be my neighbor back in the day.. and when I say.. "Back in the day".... Im talking from the time I was a baby till I was 7. In fact.. she was one of the first to babysit me! haha! Plus she also works with my mother, so it was all fitting to let her do the session. Shes also doing our wedding ceremony pics this weekend too! And if your reading this.. you better be there! ASHLEY!
But anyways... It's getting down to the end for us in Texas. We have a busy rest of the week.. Thursday-Saturday. Then Sunday we have to pack our stuff, along with a few pieces of furniture I never got to take with me to Germany, and then Monday we head out to Tennessee!!!!
We will stay the night there with my old roomie, Lacey, and then head out that next AM towards Fort Bragg!
Its so crazy to think that we have been here in Texas already for 3 months!!
BUT... on a lighter note, it will be awesome to get our first house together, no more German living!! HOORAY! And Astro and Bouboule will have a HUGE yard to run around in... and our good friends the Duchenes are there! So it will be nice to have all those things that come with a big Army Base. Im excited! Not looking forward to flippin driving... but AM ready to be there already!
Well thats all I have time for today.. but definitly an UPDATE!! ha!
Sorry Folks.. Ive been super super busy planning this crazy wedding!
If you want to view a few of our engagement session... go to
http://www.carrineu.typepad.com
See you guys soon!
♥ Laura

1 comment:

ashley said...

Those pictures were awesome! I love the one with your head on his shoulder...oh, and the one where he's kissing your cheek! I'm such an idiot...I was tearing up just looking at your pictures. Kick my butt if I start crying at your wedding b/c I didn't even cry at mine! Anyway, I have to get her to do our Christmas pics. I have to meet Carri at your wedding! They are freakin great pics!