Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our New Home


Well most of you know we are currently in Germany and finishing up our overseas tour here, but in the meantime over the past few weeks we've finally got orders to come back to the good ol' USA! Yay! Our new residence will be in N. Carolina. I can't really give out exact dates, so lets just say July time-frame. So over the next 4 months it's going to be crazy for us, so please bare with us on emails, packages, and all that jazz. There's soooo much we still want to do while we are over here, travel wise, and on top of that trying to get everything inventoried, so as I said... crazy! But I hope everyone that wants to still try and come over here, gets to. I'm super excited about Laurel S. coming here in May. Most of you GHS'ers know who she is, and its been almost 10 years since I've seen her. So this summer will be fabulous! Hopefully no more snow (we had about 10-12inches over the past 2 weeks)! Crazy Spring weather. Anywho, there is our latest! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! -L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurel is coming to visit you? That is too cool! How exciting. She (and if she reads this comment, that's cool) sent me an e-mail on Facebook asking me what I was up to and stuff, and it took me along time to respond (I rarely get on any of these things anymore)...anyway, if you're looking at this Laurel and are ever in this area, we should hang out! -love you guys LB, xoxo jackie.