Monday, March 31, 2008

New addition to the family...


Well first off.. Im totally not prego! ha! You guys thought you were really in for a treat with that title eah? haha! But I am happy to announce Astros adopted brother....BouBoule. He is a Shorkie! I bet your wondering what flip that is... well it's a Shitzu/Yorkie mix! He is totally cute! He was given to me by a friend of a friend, here in Germany. His owners had to get rid of him because his daddy was going to Iraq again here in a few weeks, and his mommy was going back to the states. So he had to find a new home.

He was also totally free! (Bonus!) Him and Astro are still trying to figure out who's stayin or who's goin... but they better just get use to each other, cause they are now our spoiled lil brats! haha. BouBoule is spoiled, but over the past few hrs, hes just been flat out depressed. His momma has had him since he was a lil pup (6wks old). She cried the whole time, but I told her I would definantly get her email addy and keep her posted with pictures and stories on how her baby was doing.
Here are BouBoule's stats!
  • Born In France on Nov. 23, 2001 So was my momma.
  • That makes me 6 years old. Astro will be 6 on Oct. 21st.
  • I am also 6lbs! I am fluffy.. but I swear Im totally skinny!
  • My name is BouBoule which means ball&ball in French. Because when I was a puppy my mom said I looked like 2 little balls, my head then my body. You say it like Boo-bowl for all you American's out there!
  • I love going bye-bye & going out for walks.
  • Im also a International doggie! Just like Astro! We've both got passports cause we are cool like that.
  • I also have a bed just like my new brother! I know... I couldn't believe it either!
So there ya go folks! That's all that I can think of to share about him. He's really sweet.. and cute. Him and Astro just need some more time to spend together and I'm sure by this weekend, they will be chasing after each other, playing. It's only been 7 hrs of them being together, and its already getting better. I gave him a trim.. ok haircut.. he so needed it. He had a few mats of hair, here and there, and he was so funny when I gave him a bath after that. Its like he felt soooo much better. He looks better, too. So it should be an interesting night. P.s. And just for the record..... I 've already fell in love with him. heehee -Laura

4 comments:

alli said...

Now it needs to be 4 boyds.. Call me sometime soon or email me! I can't wait until you come home!!!!

lisavestal said...

Ahhh, poor little Boo Bowl! (i have to spell it like that to remember how to say it). He's so cute, but I can't tell which is which! Sounds like a perfect match, and I know you will be a great mommy (and daddy)!

lisa clegg said...

Laura, I was looking at Lisa and Cyrus website and I saw the link to yours. The dogs are too cute, I want them! We still have Lexie the bichon and now we have Maggie the Maltese! It looks and sounds like things are going well for you, we're glad to hear it. We run into your dad and Georgia occasionally. I'm sure everyone is anxious to see you when you come for your visit, have a safe one. Keep updating pictures of the boys! Keith and Lisa Clegg

Anonymous said...

TEST ONE TWO THREE! ha.. My cousin keeps telling me that if your not a google account holder you cant comment so im here to say all you NON account'ers you can! Its a setting option. But I have had it from day one where any Anonymous Users can comment. Anywhos.. ;)
~Me