Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Back to the REAL Army

Well most of you already know that Laura, Astro, Booboule, and I will be moving to Fort Bragg. For Laura and the doggies this will be a brand new experience for them, being stationed at an Army base in the states and a huge base at that. For me, I will be happy in my career once again being able to jump out of perfectly good planes and working with elite Airborne Soldiers again. Also, I will be in a chemical warfare unit, which means I can actually do and learn about my job as a chemical super freak in the Army. We are all anxious to get back to Texas for a little bit and see everyone. Laura and the puppies will be in Texas for 3 months, I will be there for a month, then I will be off to advance chemical super freak school in Missouri. Well take care everyone, bye. -Mike

4 comments:

ashley said...

ok Laura, how are you getting different backgrounds on here? where's that in the HTML?

ashley said...

Uh, yeah...I'm trying to catch up with YOU! Remember, you'll always be older than me! HAHA! I'm just messin with ya! Yes, get home soon! How's ur family? We had some pretty bd weather a few days ago & most of it moved thru Gainsville. 5 tornadoes.

Anonymous said...

okay, so I obviously missed something...what are you doing for the Army now? -jackie

Anonymous said...

Mike, I forgot you told me CBR was your field of study in the Army. I told you this the last time...CRAZY, NUTS! Who decides to play with nerve gas. Explains everything! Glad to hear you guys are coming back. I may have to come to NC to go salt water river fishing with Laura.

Amy W.