Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Buffet Line


Well I bought Astro and Booboule a new set of food dishes. And had to share with you.. the menu is as followed:: Iams ProActive Health, or Science Diet Lamb & Rice with a splash of water. Astro is so funny... he goes after a taste of BOTH! HaHa! The water thing still freaks Astro out too.. cause it kind of makes a few "blup-blup" sounds as you drink the water.. as it refills. He keeps approaching it with caution. Ive been trying to take some more pics of Boo. The poor baby... he is so sad still. Its like walking him is his only joy, or giving sugars to me. Its sad. He's such a sweet puppy. I'll keep the pictures coming as soon as I take them. I have no life.. what else do I have to do? Clean the house? No way! No fun. Laura likes fun. I also found out today that Boo's native language .. FRENCH obviously. Ugh.. it's pretty much the only language he knows all of his commands in. I took Spanish in HS, not French!?? Im learning though.. his baby momma has been trying to help me out.. with what each phrase means. So who out there took French?? And did you even learn anything.. gosh what was his name..Mr. Smith. Yes! So who can tell me ANYTHING... I dont know crap! HaHa! Anyhow...it's all of our bedtimes. I'm booking my plane tickets tomorrow... YIPEE!! -Laura

2 comments:

ashley said...

VERY CUTE, both of them! I'm glad that Astro finally has a permanent friend. I'm sure they'll have bunches of fun playing with each other! You gotta start taking more pics. But then you'll have to do slideshows, like me, instead of embedding them in your posts! Damn we take too many pics!

lisavestal said...

Haha, Milo used to do the same thing with the water. He would stare at it with suspicion and stand really far back and leeeeeeeeeeeeeeean to steal a drink of water. He got used to it though.

Can you teach me how to do picture slideshows in the blogs? :)