Sunday, January 25, 2009

Smartest Woman Alive!

Its that crazy Sara Lee, I tell ya! First of all... she not only whips up a mean Cheesecake-which you can get by the dozen at your local grocery store, but she's also gone into the ice cream makin' business! No lie! Those goons at Breyers got ol Sara to throw a lil cheesecake in their ice cream, and OMG... you wouldnt believe how freakin AWESOME this stuff is.Being that Im hormonal-ladies we all know we crave the sugar during that time of the month-So I bent a lil on my whole "eat better in 2009" law and snatched me a half gallon of this sugary bliss. I swear there was this beaming glow coming from it as it was the last one, on the bottom, of the freezer shelf.. haha! And as soon as I crammed a McDouble down my throat,-from the $1 menu, and its the kids size cheeseburger, so not only saving money, but calories WOOT! *remember the law* - I scooped 2 scoops of my newly found bliss.. and almost couldnt believe how awesome it tasted.
Words of wisdom... next time you feel froggy, or groggy... go out and buy some of this stuff, your worries will all slip away..... haha

*happy eating*

No comments: