Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Great Find

Well amongst the long day, and the huge heavy heart Ive had...{wont be posting about that-maybe later} I did manage to find something that was positive..
and the best thing is that I managed to find the nutritional facts about these bad boys. {click to make it larger} I was very sceptical as Ive already tried the peanut butter ones-CRAP! But my crazy yankee neighbor told me these were really good. So I threw a box in the grocery cart, came home and took a bite.

YUM!

very yum... once again.. the chocolate tastes very good.. and the ooey-gooeyness was just fantastic. The best thing about these lil suckers is that they are loaded with Fiber...well not loaded, but have a good amount of it. Great for an after-workout snack.. or mid-day snack. If your feelin frisky... go to their website.. and at the bottom you can print off a $1.00 off coupon.
Anyhow... thats all Ive got for today. I'll be uploading a video clip tomorrow of astro... Its a funny story.
So stay tuned............

Im going to bed.. the eyes are officially burning.
Goodnite all!

~L

No comments: