Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy busy weekend...

A few pictures from last week....
For those that dont know...Mike and I had a Military ball on Friday, I coached my last Tball game Saturday, and had a end-of-the season bowling party, and then Sunday I finished some letters for a customer.. {those to be posted later-dont want to spoil the fun for her--see my other blog for details {L}one{S}tar Letters.. and today ive done laundry {dont worry.. no pics of that}.. and did a ton of other things.
But Im mainly posting to show pics of the ball... here we go!


Mike and I after the ball



And again.. it was a lil humid that day, lil sweaty =)

The hair definitely saw a pony tail early on.



My Oh so sexy heels... Made by... THE DEVIL I might add.



Crazy lil LJ



Definitely a handful!!



Skyler & Jarrod



My crazy backyard squirrel that eats all the bird seed!

And lets me get super super close to take his picture! IDIOT! haha




4 comments:

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

Where's my gun-haha-supper!
I like the heels but I don't think I could have made it the whole night.
Liked what I could see of the dress. I notice the display the tatas. If you have them, flaunt them.

The Boyd Family said...

yeah.. you know we had ONE full body shot, and I dont like it.. haha I look fat! but anyways.. it was very flowy and comfy... no bra~!! lol

lisavestal said...

No bra! Crazy!

I am helping coach my newphews t-ball team. Isn't it hilarious? I swear, they get better every week, but its still so cute. It's weird cause they don't keep score, but okay, I can deal with that. But they don't keep track of outs either! LIke, you're not allowed to talk about them! It's so stupid...how are they going to learn what an out is if you can't tell them they got one!! Since they all bat, we have them all run around the bases to home when the last batter bats. Last game little Isiah ran the bases AGAIN after he touched home!

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

no bra letting the girls wobble...