Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Invision....

So as I do most nights.. I go to bed, and find myself totally not tired...yet Ive made myself go to bed, because I have school the next day, or I have to work, blah blah.. you know how it goes. Anyhow... as I lay in bed... my mind sometimes drifts into WAY left field.. Im talkin.. almost foul ball area, Lol. SOooo.. yeah, I had this envision... Man I sure would LOVE to have my very own cupcake shop!!! {haha Told ya left field!} Anywhos... in all of my creativenessssss, and like many nights, I have come up with a few recipes.. or recipe tweeks as I like to call them, and this weekend I think I hit the jackpot on a cupcake frosting recipe!! haha!!
Let me just tell you... This stuff needs to be patented!-That's just how good it is! I think Ive ate 6 cupcakes today, and Mike has taken down a good 4 I know! {We are both pregnant-hormones! lol} So back to my idea.... Id love to be one of those stay at home mommies, that has all the time in the world to create all kinds of fun things, gosh my ideas are ENDLESS!!! And have a cool lil cupcake shop, in some small dainty lil town, on the square, and sale all kids of creative things amongst the yummy cupcakes I plan to have in there!!! =) Its Genius really! But hey.. who am I trying to fool... Ive gone to college for all of these years... But who says I cant have teaching as my 'back-up plan'? Lol... I mean we all need something to fall back on... there will always be a need for teachers for sure! And you might be asking yourself... what is Mike going to do... well if he stays in the Army,... we can have a franchise! haha.. and if he gets out in the next few years, he will have some lame Govt job, but hopefully be doing something that he likes, and of course making lots of $$$$!!! Momma needs a loan to get this business started! haha!
Anyways...that's my idea for the week. Stay tuned for more envisions, as I do have them oh so frequently!!

*Yellow Butter cake Cupcake w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Icing! Fabulouso!




No comments: