Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Years Resolution

So like my girlfriend so perfectly stated for the new year.. "I'm going to be a better blogger". So as a part of MY personal resolution, I believe I will accept this one as mine also. I cant even remember the last time I actually made a resolution.. other than the infamous "I plan to start working out" every year. Lol Who really ever goes through with THAT one!? =)
On a lighter note, updates updates updates...
Im officially 24 weeks today-HOORAY! During my appointment today, I received my test results on 6-screening test, cystic fibrosis, and my glucose screening. Well, I blew the glucose test out of the water by a good 11 points-yay-And my screening tests are all negative, so double Yay for that! Its still a big blur that I am preggers, but crazy enough I see the ultrasound, and it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall comes to reality! haha
Anyhow... I hope to keep this a lil more 'up-to-date' Especially for the next coming months. I have a super busy schedule, and am quite worried about how much Ive taken on... going to school, substituting at Ft. bragg schools, and following up with my second & third trimester... whew!! It makes me shiver just thinking about going into labor!!! haha... anyways..Hope everyone had a good holiday..& got to spend lots of time with their families and friends.
Cant wait to be back home again to see everyone!





1 comment:

Hauser Family said...

:) We shall become the best bloggers EVER!!! LOL! ;)