Thursday, December 25, 2008

RALPHIE!

SO as I sit here on Christmas Day, watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story, I wonder to myself...

"I wonder what that lil blue-eyed Ralphie looks like today?" So of course.. I googled him. His name is Peter Billingsly. And come to find out.. hes not that bad lookin other than some super bushy eyebrows! lol Well His google images show him in that movie "The Break-up" with Jennifer Aniston, and Vince Vaughn. Remember the bowling scene, where Vince is having to quit the couples bowling team, and that other guy is telling him he needs to give his jersey back, and then Vince tells him he wants his wrist guard back. Wellllllll... THAT GUY is RALPHIE!! lol here is a picture.

Anywho.. that was my fantastic finding today.... thought Id share. ;)
Hope everyone got lots of presents from Santa today!!

1 comment:

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

talk about being bored!!! Good lord. I got Guitar Hero, Areosmith Tour for X-Mas. I've never really played it before. It's pretty fun!