Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Awesome Find!

So I just wanted to share this incredible find! My lovely neighbor, whos the health nut, told me about these, as she pilled 4 boxes in the grocery cart... ha. I picked up a box, and was a lil shaddy, because we all know how most of those "nutrition/ protein/ meal replacement bars" are. Most of them taste like dirt! These are a totally different story.. they taste like real chocolate, and the middle is the best! Its ALL gooey caramel! I would almost choose this over a Butterfinger ...ALMOST! They are also only 120 Calories! And have extra vitamins and minerals included! SO next time your out pick up a box of these- At Walmart they are $3.87 or so, and there are 6 in the box. Happy snackin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See I told you those were aste just like a 100 Grand..LOVE THEM!!!

Ike's Blog...Expect Randomness! said...

None of the slim fast bars are so yucky you would gag at them.