Wednesday, February 04, 2009

HEELarious

SO as most of you know... Ive decieded to do something with my what I like to call everyday.. BORING DAYS... and take up something fun. That I already do.. but would like to make a lil profit off of it. Have to pay for the supplies somehow right?
GO to http://lonestarletters09@blogspot.com and check it out!
Also.. on another note.. the fruits of your labor as a Housewife, (and thats just a guess on how this lady thought of something like this!) haha Check this out...
http://www.heelarious.com/
I really dont think Ive laughed that hard at something so cute, yet ugly! haha I must add though... once you enter the site (at the bottom) check out those cute lil cowboy boots with the spurs! Its sooooo funny... and the silly thing is.. is that I know a good amount of people that would probably buy this dumb things.. haha

Thats all for tonite folks!
~L

2 comments:

Efamily said...

Hey Laura I went to a shower today and saw those Heelarious heels. They are adorable!

Anyways I really do not have a great camera, but I still think it is pretty good. You can pick something up similar for around 300.00? Not too bad.

It is a Sony Cyber Shot, 6 mg pixels.

But seriously my computer is what I love, I have a Mac, and it rocks. I can touch up everything in a program called iphoto.

You can do a lot of really fun things at picnik.com.

You'll have to check that out.

Take Care.

Ali

lisavestal said...

I LOVE listening to your music during the day - constant stream of mixed tunes and songs I have forgotten about. Please keep doing it!