Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Letter "T"


Ok, so I finished another letter GO ME! Its for a girl that shares the same Birthday as me! Her name is Tiana. I'm good friends with her mom here in Germany. Anywhos... I thought it turned out way cute.
Tonite I'm finishing up Holly's boys tonite, so keep lookin for those pics, which I'll add on here later. Hope ya like.

OK So I finally finished the boy's letters. UGH! It's taken me all week because I didnt't think I had enough NON-frilly stuff to put on the letters. Well I finally came up with a few ideas.... and then went back and forth on each letter, lol. SOoo here they are...mind you.. this was like ALL the non girly stuff I had! I even had to order a special "brothers" packet , just to fill the letter. Anywho... here is Taylor & Turner's letters.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I think that's the cutest one yet! I love that blue. BTW, I think it's pretty ironic that I was updating my blog as you were writing to me about slacking!

lisavestal said...

Those are so freakin' cute! Wait til I have babies...